Prepare for Your First Visit to Modern Dental in Boise!
Thank you for choosing Modern Dental as your Boise dental care provider! Our family practice provides a professional and friendly dental experience and team for all your dental care needs. For your convenience, we’ve put together everything you’ll need for your initial visit at Modern Dental, in one easy-to-access page.
If you haven’t already done so, schedule your first appointment by calling us at (208) 333-9999 or clicking this button:
Next, you’ll need to fill out the online new patient form before your first visit. Once completed, the form will be sent directly to our team at Modern Dental, so we can prepare for your first visit.
Finally, for your convenience, below are the dental insurance providers accepted by Modern Dental, as well as financing information.
Dental Insurance Information:
At Modern Dental in Boise, we have current contracts with:
- The dental choice for Micron, Simplot, and the State of Idaho, Blue Cross of Idaho
- The dental choice for Costco & CableOne, Aetna
- The dental choice for Motive Power, MetLife.
- The dental choice for Idaho Power, and available for all Federal Employees, Delta Dental PPO.
These insurance companies represent many other great employers in the Treasure Valley. If your employer or insurance carrier is not listed, do not hesitate to contact us or come see us in person. We’re more than happy to help process all your insurance needs.
We also accept: cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
Lastly, Modern Dental extends the following credit options:
CareCredit – A dental financing opportunity that offers 12 months same-as-cash extended repayment option. With an easy online or over the phone application process, you can get approval at your convenience. We can also get you pre-approved right in our office.
New Patient Reminders:
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your first appointment to finalize any necessary forms and/or paperwork
- Please bring the following items with you for your first appointment:
- Dental insurance card
- Valid form of photo identification (State issued driver’s license, military ID, state ID)
“Modern Dental is awesome! They were very friendly and understanding. Dr. Wagner and the hygienists are very friendly. They all are very professional. Thank you!”
— Martina, Boise, ID