2015 will be a great year and a great way to ring in new dental resolutions, too!
These resolutions are sure to be things you’ll actually want to keep and hopefully they make it past the second week of January!
This year, make the choice to set reasonable goals and do something that is going to better your oral health!
Resolutions to Smile About!
Following these simple tips will be easy to maintain good oral health all year long!
- Plan to brush your teeth at least two times a day. Doing so will help remove plaque from your tooth’s surface long before it has the chance to harden into calculus.
- If you’re not already (which you should be!) begin using a fluoride toothpaste the help prevent tooth decay.
- Remember to change your toothbrush every 3-6 months, depending on the type of brush you use. And remember to change it after you’ve had a bout of sickness.
- Floss your teeth daily. Do it. Trust us, flossing may not be the most fun thing in the world, but it really doesn’t take away that much time out of your day and the benefits far exceed the consequences of not doing it.
- Incorporate an antimicrobial mouth rinse into your routine. The extra help in controlling plaque is a great bonus.
- Take steps to eat healthier meals and snacks. Good nutrition is a very important aspect of good dental health.
- Schedule your dental visits now! Regular checkups and routine cleanings and examinations are the best way to ensure your teeth and gums will remain healthy!
Out with the Old, In with the New!
We hope that your 2014 year was a very productive and successful one! We are looking forward to what 2015 will bring for us and for you all as well!
We look forward to seeing everyone in the new year!
~ The Modern Dental Team